History

1910

Builder Josef Stoiser and architect Carl Wolschner found the company 

1930

Production start for mechanical wastewater treatment systems

1963

Production of the first biological wastewater treatment systems

1981

Oil-water separators are added to the production line

1990

Start of business activities in Hungary, followed by acquisitions

1997

IPO on the Vienna Stock Exchange

2003

Expansion to Romania

2010

100th Anniversary of the family company SW Umwelttechnik AG

2016

Third Romanian plant built in Cristeşti